Monday, September 26, 2011

The Place Where I Went

So, to continue my nuno felting class story...

There I was, in Easthampton, MA, at the New England Felting Supply. They have a storefront, where you can buy lovely felted items, or take inspiration from what you see. And then in the back, you can buy all the supplies you can imagine.



Needle Felting


Nuno felted scarf

Nuno felted shawl by Jean Gauger
Are you tempted yet? They have classes almost every week. The class I took was NUNO BUTTERFLY SHAWL with Jean Gauger. She's an excellent teacher. I saw another one listed, FELTED RUGS FOR THE HOME USING LOCAL WOOLS with Chris White. She wrote one of the really good books about felting, Uniquely Felt. I'd like to learn to make rugs, but will work on refining what I learned about scarves and shawls first.

No comments:

Post a Comment