Sunday, November 21, 2010

If only I could knit

One of these days, I plan to buy patterns from this lady on etsy, Woodsmoke Woolworks, and then find someone who can knit me these hats. The fact that I am so willing to wander the world looking just a little bit silly is unexplainable, but I am quite sure adds to my mystique and charm:




My friend Cheryl found a similar pattern for the sheep hat. This is Kristi modelling Cheryl's completed work. Kristi's comment: "Barb, if you make me look like a dork I will never forgive you." This explains the particular pose that I settled on:


Of course, alpaca rancher Kristi commented that if it were an alpaca hat, it would be a totally different story. So maybe Woodsmoke Woolworks will feel compelled to come up with a new design.






3 comments:

  1. Barb I want to knit one of those hats for you! Can I????? v

    ReplyDelete
  2. Why yes, dear anonymous blog follower, you may certainly take a crack at knitting one of these hats for me. I'll buy the patterns and then you can see what's what. Goodness, did you contemplate how un-cold a place you are moving to? Maybe there's a reason there isn't a spinning guild down there.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Do you have a link for this pattern?

    ReplyDelete