Sunday, October 17, 2010

Some Bunnie Loves Me

I promised my sweet husband, right before I left for the guild meeting yesterday, that I would return with less than I left with. Really. The man deserves to see that happen once in a while, don't you think? So to accomplish this, I left with four bins of fiber, and returned with four bins, but one was empty. I am so proud. "How did you do it?", you might ask. Really, it was nothing. Two of the bins were filled with needle felting fiber for my friend Kristi to use in an upcoming free needle felting class to be held at her house. Ah, you're doing the math, now, aren't you? Well, there was the matter of a little pre-guild deal that I couldn't resist doing with my friend Cheryl. You see, she's got bunnie fiber. OK, that's not right either. She had bunnie fiber. Now I've got it. Carefully packed into Bin #3.

Here's what it looks like:


Don't You Want to Stick Your Face Into This?

There's a grand total of four pounds of this luscious fiber waiting for me to start blending it and making something very cool. I am hard put to resist dying it, but if there's one thing I learned this summer from my dying adventures, it really is best to do your dying in the summer, when everything can dry outside. I'm not well set up for winter dying.

No comments:

Post a Comment