Friday, August 26, 2011

What Happened to Benny's Blue Bunny Yarn?

Ah, yes, think back to when I wrote about my favorite yarn, Benny's Blue Bunny Fiber is Ready to Be Knit! This particular yarn was a combination of 50% angora and 50% alpaca.

It took me a while, but I finally found someone who was up to the challenge. My friend Theresa Jeane used a combination of knitting and crocheting to make the most lovely sweater. I am afraid I am not doing it justice in this picture due to my hair issues. I have since sought counseling and am now the queen of the curling iron. I have no explanation for the stern look on my face - there we were in sunny Florida, on a lovely beach, and I went to a lot of trouble to haul all my knitted treasures to Florida just so I could get my husband to take a nice picture of me on the beach...


To reward Theresa for her fabulous work, I am trading this lovely concoction of hand-dyed carded moreno and alpaca fiber:

No comments:

Post a Comment