Monday, October 11, 2010

It Is Your Duty When You Travel To Find A Knitting Store And Take Pictures

I left the state. And when you leave the state, you are expected by your fellow knitters and spinners to find a knitting store. I think you're supposed to buy something too. So I bought a pattern. Of course, I'm looking at the pattern and thinking, "Perhaps I can get my Mom to knit this, so that I won't have to." Anyway, here are the pictures of the lovely knitting shop called Fengari Fiber Arts that I found in California:







You're probably wondering how I managed to walk out of there with a mere $4.00 pattern. The answer, my friends, is that I have quite a stash of my own already. Also, if I were going to knit something, I would need a LOT of fiber. More than I could afford to buy here. Nonetheless, it was a wonderful store, and they were very nice to me when I asked them to sell me the absolute simplest pattern they had for a baby sweater.

No comments:

Post a Comment