Monday, November 22, 2010

Say Goodbye to Super Soft Dark, Dark Brown Alpaca, Grey Alpaca, and White Angora Bunnie

I am down to a mere 1 ounce of this wonderful fiber. So I'm going to retire the ounce, just in case someone who bought it runs out and needs a bit more to finish a project. In the meantime, my friend Edie took off with all the samples that I spun up. She's going to make me some fingerless mittens.


So that will give me matching socks and mittens! 

I finished picking the Ebay Canadian fiber (at 3:30 this morning),which means it's ready to dye, and now I'm moving the fiber out of my living room, because it's starting to smell a little barn-like! My friend Val says she's going to teach me how to make self-striping yarn (maybe next week? Oh, is that the week my company is coming? Ummm.... maybe they'd like to learn how to make self-striping yarn), so I have a bin of white fiber set aside for that. I've lined up kids to help make soap for the annual Honeoye Rotary Christmas Bazaar. We'll knock that out next Saturday. The only logical thing to do at this point is start the laundry and clean up the house.

No comments:

Post a Comment